EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Semiconductors, Transition-Metals and Nanocrystals|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- M. Seaberg, B. Zhang, D. Gardner, E. Shanblatt, M. Murnane, H. Kapteyn, D. Adams, “Tabletop nanometer extreme ultraviolet imaging in an extended reflection mode using coherent Fresnel ptychography” Optica 1, 39-44 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Miao, T. Ishikawa, I. K. Robinson & M. M. Murnane, “Beyond Crystallography: Diffractive Imaging with Coherent X-ray Sources”, Science 348, 530 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gardner, M. Tanksalvala, E. Shanblatt, X. Zhang, B. Galloway, C. Porter, R. Karl, C. Bevis, D. Adams, H. Kapteyn, M. Murnane, and G. Mancini, “Subwavelength coherent imaging of periodic samples using a 13.5 nm tabletop high-harmonic light source,” Nat. Photonics, 11, 259 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Thibault., M Dierolf, O Bunk, A Menzel, and F Pfeiffer, “Probe retrieval in ptychographic coherent diffractive imaging,” Ultramicroscopy, 109, 338 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Maiden and J. Rodenburg, “An improved ptychographical phase retrieval algorithm for diffractive imaging,” Ultramicroscopy 109 1256 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Altarelli, R. P. Kurta, and I. A. Vartanyants, “X-ray cross-correlation analysis and local symmetries of disordered systems: General theory”, Phys. Rev. B 82, 104207 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Mancini, T. Latychevskaia, F. Pennacchio, J. Reguera, F. Stellacci, and F. Carbone, “Order/disorder dynamics in a dodecanethiol-capped gold nanoparticles supracrystal by small-angle ultrafast electron diffraction”, Nano Lett. 16, 2705-2713 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Karl, G. F. Mancini, D. Gardner, E. Shanblatt, C. Bevis, J. Knobloch, T. Frazer, J. N. Hernandez-Charpak, B. Abad Mayor, E. Shanblatt, M. Tanksalvala, C. Porter, D. Adams, H. Kapteyn and M. M. Murnane, “Ultrafast Dynamic Imaging of Acoustic Waves in Nanosystems with a Tabletop High Harmonic Source,” Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Postdeadline paper 2017, JTh5C.8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.