EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Semiconductors, Transition-Metals and Nanocrystals|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- M. Kasha, “Characterization of electronic transitions in complex molecules,” Discuss. Faraday. Soc. 9 14 (1950). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, R. W. Schoenlein,L. A. Peteanu, R. A. Mathies, and C. V. Shank, “Vibrationally coherent photochemistry in the femtosecond primary event of vision,” Science. 266, 422 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Robb, “In this molecule there must be a conical intersection,” Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry. 48, 189 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Damrauer, G. Cerullo, A. Yeh, T. R. Boussie, C. V. Shank, and J. K. McCusker, “Femtosecond dynamics of excited-state evolution in [Ru(bpy)3]2+,” Science. 275, 54 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- W. Gawelda, A. Cannizzo, V-T. Pham, F. van Mourik, C. Bressler, and M. Chergui, “Ultrafast nonadiabatic dynamics of [FeII(bpy)3]2+ in solution,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129, 8199 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. Sousa, C. de Graaf, A. Rudavskyi, R. Broer, J. Tatchen, M. Etinski, and C. M. Marian, “Ultrafast deactivation mechanism of the excited singlet in the light-induced spin crossover of [Fe(2,2’-bipyridine)3]2+,” Chem. Eur. J. 19, 17541 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Frei, A. Rondi, D. Espa, M. L. Mercuri, L. Oilia, A. Serpe, A. Odeh, F. Van Mourik, M. CherguimT, Feurer, P. Deplano, A. Vlcek Jr. , and A. Cannizzo, “Ultrafast electronic and vibrational relaxations in mixed-ligand dithione-dithiolato Ni, Pd, and Pt complexes,” Dalton Trans. 43, 17666 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cannizzo, A. M. Blanco-Rodriquez, A. El Nahhas, J. Sebera, S. Zalis, A. Vlcek Jr., and M. Chergui, “Femtosecond fluorescence and intersystem crossing in rhenium(I) carbonyl-bipyridine complexes,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 130, 8967 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chergui, “Ultrafast photophysics of transition metal complexes,” Acc. Chem. Res. 48, 801 (2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. El-Sayed, “The triplet state: its radiative and nonradiative properties,” Acc. Chem. Res. 1, 8 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Bizimana, J. Brazard, W. P. Carbery, T. Gellen, and D. B. Turner, “Resolving molecular vibronic structure using high-sensitivity two-dimensional electronic spectroscopy,” J. Chem. Phys. 143, 164203 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Yetzbacher and D. Jonas, “Propogation, beam geometry, and detection distortions of peak shapes in two-dimensional Fourier transform spectra,” Chem. Phys. 126, 044511 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- W. P. Carbery, A. Verma, and D. B. Turner, “Spin-orbit coupling drives femtosecond nonadiabatic dynamics in a transition metal compounds,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 8, 1315 (2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bernardi, M. Olivucci, and M. A. Robb, “Potential energy surface crossings in organic photochemistry,” Chem. Soc. Rev. 25, 321 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Matveev, A. S. Mereshchenko, M. S. Panov, and A. N. Tarnovsky, “Probing the fate lowest-energy near-infrared metal-centered electronic excited states: CuCl42- and IrBr62-,” J. Phys. Chem. B. 119, 4857 (2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Koops, B. C O’Regan, P. R. F. Barnes, and J. R. Durrant, “Parameters influencing the efficiency of electron injection in dye-sensitized solar cells,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 131, 4808 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Wachtler, M.; Maiuri, M.; Brida, D.; Popp, J.; Rau, S.; Cerullo, G.; Dietzek, B. “Utilizing Ancillary Ligands to Optimize the Photophysical Properties of 4H-Imidazole Ruthenium Dyes”. Chem. Phys. Chem. 14, 2973 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.