EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Cluster, Gas Phase and Exciton Dynamics|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- T. Ditmire, T. Donnell, A. M. Rubenchik, R. W. Falcone and M. D. Perry, “Interaction of intense laser pulses with atomic clusters.” Phys. Rev. A 53, 3379-3402 (1996). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Peltz, C. Varin, T. Brabec, and T. Fennel, “Time-resolved x-ray imaging of anisotropic nanoplasma expansion.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 133401 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Gorkhover, et al. “Femtosecond and nanometre visualization of structural dynamics in superheated nanoparticles.” Nat. Photonics 10, 93-97 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumarappan, M. Krishnamurthy,and D. Mathur, “Asymmetric high-energy ion emission from argon clusters in intense laser fields.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 87, 085005, (2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hirokane, S. Shimizu, M. Hashida, S. Okada, S. Okihara, F. Sato, T. Iida, and S. Sakabe, “Energy distributions of ions emitted from argon clusters Coulomb-exploded by intense femtosecond laser pulses” Phys. Rev. A 69, 063201. [Google Scholar]
- E. Skopalova, Y. C. El-Taha, A. Zair, M. Hohenberger, E. Springate, J. W. G. Tisch, R. A. Smith, and J. P. Marangos, “Pulse-length dependence of the anisotropy of laser-driven cluster explosions: transition to the impulsive regime for pulses approaching the few-cycle limit.” Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 203401, (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.