EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Field Driven and Spin Dynamics|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- Kling, M. F. et al. “Control of Electron Localization in molecular dissociation”. Science. 312, 246 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Kremer, M. et al. “Electron Localization in Molecular Fragmentation of H2 by Carrier-Envelope Phase Stabilized Laser Pulses”. Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 213003 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, H. et al. “Carrier-envelope-phase-dependent dissociation of hydrogen”. New J. Phys. 15, 23034 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ray, D et al., “Ion-energy dependence of asymmetric dissociation of D2 by a two-color laser field”. Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 223201 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gong, X. et al. “Two-dimensional directional proton emission in dissociative ionization of H2”. Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 203001 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J et al., “Understanding the role of phase in chemical bond breaking with coincidence angular streaking”, Nat. Comm. 4, 2177 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roudnev, V. & Esry, B. D. General Theory of Carrier-Envelope Phase Effects. Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 220406 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.