EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2019XXI International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena 2018 (UP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Ultrafast Electron Microscopy|
|Published online||16 April 2019|
- Grimvall, G., The electron-phonon interaction in metals., (North-Holland Pub. Co., 1981). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gierz, F. Calegari, S. Aeschlimann, M. Chavez Cervantes, C. Cacho, R. T. Chapman, E. Springate, S. Link, U. Starke, C. R. Ast, A. Cavalleri, “Tracking Primary Thermalization Events in Graphene with Photoemission at Extreme Time Scales”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115(8), 86803 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Castro Neto, F. Guinea, N. M. R. Peres, K. S. Novoselov, A. K. Geim, “The electronic properties of graphene.”, Rev. Mod. Phys. 81(1), 109-162 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Xu, T. C. Chiang, “Determination of phonon dispersion relations by X-ray thermal diffuse scattering.”, Z. Kristallogr. 220, 1009-1016 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kampfrath, L. Perfetti, F. Schapper, C. Frischkorn, M. Wolf, “Strongly Coupled Optical Phonons in the Ultrafast Dynamics of the Electronic Energy and Current Relaxation in Graphite.”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 95(18), 187403 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.