EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 206, 2019XLVIII International Symposium on Multiparticle Dynamics (ISMD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hadronic Final States in High PT Interactions|
|Published online||19 April 2019|
- R. Calkins et al., “Reconstructing top quarks at the upgraded LHC and at future accelerators, ” in Planning the Future of U.S. Particle Physics: Report of the 2013 Community Summer Study of the APS Division of Particles and Fields, edited by Norman A. Graf, Michael E. Peskin, and Jonathan L. Rosner, eConf C1307292, SNOW13-00075 (2014) [arXiv:1307.6908 [hep-ph]]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cacciari, G. P. Salam, and G. Soyez, Eur. Phys. J. C 72, 1896 (2012) [arXiv:1111.6097 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Measurement of two–particle correlations in = 13 TeV proton–proton collisions at the LHC with the ATLAS detector, ” ATLAS-CONF-2015-027. [Google Scholar]
- Keith Pedersen, “Expanding the HEP frontier with boosted B-tags and the QCD power spectrum, ” Ph.D. thesis, Illinois Institute of Technology (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Keith Pedersen and Zack Sullivan, “Harnessing the gobal correlations of the QCD power spectrum, ” in production. [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Fox and S. Wolfram, “Observables for the Analysis of Event Shapes in e+ e-Annihilation and Other Processes, ” Phys. Rev. Lett. 41, 1581 (1978). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.