EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2019Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescopes (VLVnT-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Physics Overviews and Status Reports|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- S. Adrian-Martinez et al. (KM3NeT Collaboration.), J. Phys. G: Nucl Part. Phys. 43 (2016) 084001. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. LeFevre, these proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Aartsen et al. (IceCube Collaboration), Science 361 (2018) 147-151. [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Bugaev et al., Phys. Rev. D 58 (1998) 054001. [Google Scholar]
- J. Brunner, Alexandre Zaitsev, these proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- A. Marinelli, adapted from Phys. Rev. D 96 (2017) 062001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.