EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2019Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescopes (VLVnT-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Detector Technology and Data Acquisition|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- M.G. Aartsenet et. al, Journal of Instrumentation, 12, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- The IceCube-Gen2 Collaboration, and S. Shimizu, PoS(ICRC2017) 934. [Google Scholar]
- IceCube-Gen2 Collaboration, arXiv:1412.5106 [Google Scholar]
- Homepage: http://www.ppl.phys.chiba-u.jp/research/IceCube/DetectorSim/DOMINANT/index.html. [Google Scholar]
- J. Allison et. al, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 835, (2016). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.