EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2019Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescopes (VLVnT-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Detector Technology and Data Acquisition|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- S. Adrian-Martinez et al. [KM3Net Collaboration], J. Phys. G 43 (2016) no.8, 084001 doi:10.1088/0954-3899/43/8/084001 [arXiv:1601.07459 [astro-ph.IM]]. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bruijn [KM3NeT Collaboration], The KM3NeT Digital Optical Module and Detection Unit, This conference. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chiarusi [KM3NeT Collaboration], KM3NeT: software defined networks for DAQ, data transmission and processing, This conference. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bozza [KM3NeT Collaboration], KM3NeT: Acquisition control, This conference. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.ohwr.org/projects/wr-cores/wiki/Wrpc_core [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.