EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2019Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescopes (VLVnT-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Detector Technology and Data Acquisition|
|Published online||10 May 2019|
- S. Adrián-Martínez et al., J. of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics 43, 084001 (2016) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The open hardware white rabbit group, http://www.ohwr.org [Google Scholar]
- D. Real, D. Calvo, Physics of Particles and Nuclei 47, 918 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Pellegrino, T. Chiarusi, EPJ Web of Conferences 116, 05005 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bruijn, KM3NET: Readout and Triggering, in these proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bozza, KM3NET: Acquisition Control, in these proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The seven solution company, http://sevensols.com [Google Scholar]
- The opendaylight project, https://www.opendaylight.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.