EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 212, 2019The 12th International Workshop on e+e- Collisions from Phi to Psi (PhiPsi 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Status of Facilities and New Projects|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- G. Aad et al. (ATLAS), Phys. Lett. B716, 1 (2012), 1207.7214 [Google Scholar]
- S. Chatrchyan et al. (CMS), Phys. Lett. B716, 30 (2012), 1207.7235 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fukuda et al. (Super-Kamiokande), Phys. Rev. Lett. 81, 1562 (1998), hep-ex/9807003 [Google Scholar]
- G. Adamov et al. (COMET) (2018), 1812.09018 [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Bertl et al. (SINDRUM II), Eur. Phys. J. C47, 337 (2006) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.