EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- Spellman F R, Handbook of water and wastewater treatment plant operations, CRC Press 2009, p 826, ISBN: 13-978-1-4200-7530-4 [Google Scholar]
- Sparks T, Chase G, Section 4 Solid–Liquid Filtration Filters and Filtration Handbook (Sixth Edition), Butterworth-Heinemann 2016, pp. 199–295, ISBN 9780080993966 [Google Scholar]
- Bílek, P., Hrůza, J. (2018). Optimization of the cleaning process on a pilot filtration setup for waste water treatment accompanied by flow visualization. Paper presented at the EPJ Web of Conferences, 180, p 5 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., Fane, A. G., Chew, J. W. Effect of bubble characteristics on critical flux in the microfiltration of particulate foulants (2017) Journal of Membrane Science, 535, pp. 279–293. [Google Scholar]
- Qaisrani, T. M., Samhaber, W. M. Impact of gas bubbling and backflushing on fouling control and membrane cleaning (2011) Desalination, 266 (1-3), pp. 154–161 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wastewater treatment: Bubbling up for major energy savings (2011), Filtration + Separation, 48 (4), pp. 42–43 [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q.Y., Cui, Z.F., Pepper, D.S. Effect of bubble size and frequency on the permeate flux of gas sparged ultrafiltration with tubular membranes (1997) Chemical Engineering Journal, 67 (1), pp. 71–75 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, H., Zhang, K., Dionysiou, D. D., Oerther, D. B., Sorial, G. A. Effect of permeate flux and tangential flow on membrane fouling for wastewater treatment (2005) Separation and Purification Technology, 45 (1), pp. 68–78 [Google Scholar]
- Knutsen, J. S., Davis, R. H. (2006). Deposition of foulant particles during tangential flow filtration, Journal of Membrane Science, 271 (1-2), pp. 101–113 [Google Scholar]
- Horie, T., Shiota, S., Akagi, T., Ohmura, N., Wang, S., Eze, V., Hirata, Y. (2018). Intensification of hollow fiber membrane cross-flow filtration by the combination of helical baffle and oscillatory flow, Journal of Membrane Science, 554, pp. 134–139 [Google Scholar]
- Tropea C, Yarin A, Foss J F, Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2007, p 1557, ISBN: 978-3-662-49162-1 [Google Scholar]
- Image J. Image analysis software [online: 22.9.2018], URL: http://rsbweb.nih.gov/ij/index.html. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.