EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- R. Arazgaldi, A. Hajilouy, B. Farhanieh. Experimental and numerical Investigation of marine propeller cavitation. Journal of Scientia Iranica. Sharif University of Technology 16, 6. pp. 525–533(2009). [Google Scholar]
- V. Krasilnikov, Jiaying Sun, Karl Henning Halse. CFD Investigation in Scale Effect on Propellers with Different Magnitude of Skew in Turbulent Flow, First International Symposium on Marine Propulsorssmp, Trondheim, Norway, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Watanabe, T. Kawamura, Y. Takekoshi, M. Maeda and S. H. Rhee. Simulation of steady and unsteady cavitation on a marine propeller using a RANS CFD code. Presented at the Fifth International Symposium on Cavitation, Japan.( 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Belhenniche, M. Aounallah, O. Imine, F. Çelik. Effect of geometric configurations on hydrodynamic performance assessment of a marine propeller, Brodogradnja/Shipbuilding (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghassemi. The effect of wake flow and skew angle on the ship propeller performance. transaction B: Mechanical Engineering Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 149–158, Sharif University of Technology, Iran.( 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. BENINI. Multiobjective Design Optimization of B-Screw Series Propellers Using Evolutionary Algorithms, Marine Technology and SNAME News, Vol.40, No. 4, p. 229–238 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T. Muszyński, P. Strzelczyk, Experimental Investigation of A Variable Geometry Ducted Propeller. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal 7, 17, (2013). pp. 56–61 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bennaya, J. Gong, M. Hegaze, W. Zhang. Numerical simulation of marine propeller hydrodynamic performance in uniform inflow with different turbulence models, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 1019-1025 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Boucetta, O. Imine. Numerical simulation of the flow around marine propeller series, Journal Of Physical Science And Application, 55-61 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Chao Wang, S. Huang, X. Chang, M. He. Applying periodic boundary conditions to predict open water propeller performance, Journal of marine Science and applications, (9) 262-267.( 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Belhenniche, M. Aounallah, O. Imine, F. Çelik 2012. Application of CFD in Analysis of Steady and Unsteady turbulent flow Past a Marine Propeller, International Conference of Heat and Mass Transfer ICHMT Palermo (Italy). [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Wilcox. Turbulence Modeling for CFD, 2nd Ed., DCW Industries, Inc., La Canada CA, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Launder and D. B. Spalding, The Numerical Computation of Turbulent Flows. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 3:269-289, (1974). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.