EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parilament and of the Council of 21 October 2009 establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-related products OJ L 285 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency, amending Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and repealing Directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC OJ L 315 [Google Scholar]
- IEA, The Future of Cooling: Opportunities for energy-efficient air conditioning (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division 2015 World Population Prospects: The 2015 Revision, Key Findings and Advance Tables (New York: United Nations) [Google Scholar]
- R. Z. Wang, L. Wang, J. Wu, Adsorption refrigeration technology: theory and application (John Wiley & Sons Inc, New York, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Press Office of PSE S.A., Announcement from 10 August 2015, https://www.pse.pl/biuro-prasowe/aktualnosci (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Press Office of PSE S.A., Announcement from 26 June 2006, https://www.pse.pl/biuro-prasowe/aktualnosci (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Polish Ministry of the Economy, Attachment 2. to Energy Policy in Poland until 2050: «Conclusions from the forecast for the Polish Energy Policy until 2050» (in Polish: «Wnioski z analiz prognostycznych na potrzeby Polityki energetycznej Polski do 2050 roku») Warsaw (2015) [Google Scholar]
- OECD 2012 Environmental Outlook to 2050, OECD Publishing [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Balaras, G. Grossman, H.M. Henning, C.A. Infante Ferreira, Erich Podesser, L. Wang, E. Wiemken, Renew. Sust. Energ Rev. 11 299-314 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Technical data, https://www.bryair.com/products-solutions/adsorption-chillers [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Gado, et al., Parametric study of an adsorption refrigeration system using different working pairs, Proc., 17th Int. Conf. on Aerospace Sciences & Aviation Tech. (Cairo, Egypt, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.