EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T1 - Online computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- G. Liu, and N. Neufeld. DAQ architecture for the LHCb upgrade. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 513. No. 1. (2014) IOP Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- P. Moreira, K. Wyllie, B. Yu, A. Marchioro, C. Paillard, K. Kloukinas, T. Fedorov et al. The GBT Project. Proceedings of Topical workshop on electronics for particle physics, TWEPP 2009, Paris, France, (2009), pg. 342 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bellato, G. Collazuol, I. D’Antone, P. Durante et al. A PCIe Gen3 based readout for the LHCb upgrade. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 513. (2014) No. 1. IOP Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Alessio and R. Jacobsson. Timing and fast control for the upgraded readout architecture of the LHCb experiment at CERN. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 60.5 (2013): 3438-3445. [Google Scholar]
- F. Alessio O. Callot, L. Cardoso, B. Franek, M. Frank, J.C. Garnier, C. Gaspar et al. The LHCb Run Control System, Real Time Conference (RT), 2010 17th IEEE-NPSS, Lisbon, (2010), pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- F. Alessio, C. Caplan, C. Gaspar, R. Jacobsson, and K. Wyllie , et al. A generic firmware core to drive the Front-End GBT-SCAs for the LHCb upgrade. Journal of Instrumentation (2015) 10.02: C02013. [Google Scholar]
- International Standards Organization, Telecommunications and information exchange between systems - HDLC procedures, ISO/IEC 13239:2002 [Google Scholar]
- L. Cardoso, C. Gaspar, J. Barbosa and F. Alessio. Controlling DAQ electronics using a SCADA framework. Real Time Conference (RT), (2016) 20th IEEE-NPSS, Padua [Google Scholar]
- J. Mendez, P. Leitao, S. Baron, A. Caratelli. New slow-control FPGA IP for GBT based system and status update of the GBT-FPGA project. Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics, Santa Cruz, Ca, United States Of America, (2018), pp.083 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gaspar, M. Dönszelmann, and P. Charpentier. DIM, a portable, light weight package for information publishing, data transfer and inter-process communication. Computer Physics Communications 140.1-2 (2001): 102-109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.