EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T1 - Online computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- B. Richards, ToolDAQ Framework [software], version 2.1.1, (2018) https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1482767 [Google Scholar]
- ZeroMQ project, ZMQ [software], version 4.0.7, (2018). Available http://zeromq.org/intro:get-the-software [accessed 2018-07-09] [Google Scholar]
- K. Abe et al., Hyper-Kamiokande Design Report, (KEK preprint, February 2016) 2016-21 [Google Scholar]
- NuPRISM and Hyper-K Collaborations, An Intermediate Water Cherenkov Detector at J-PARC, JPS Conf.Proc. 12, 010039 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Back et al, Accelerator Neutrino Neutron Interaction Experiment (ANNIE): Preliminary Results and Physics Phase Proposal, (physics.ins-det, arXiv:1707.08222, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.