EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T1 - Online computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- CMS Collaboration, JINST, The CMS experiment and the CERN LHC, 3 S08004 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Evans and P. Bryant, JINST, The CERN Large Hadron Collider: Accelerator and Experiments, 3 S08001 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Di Calafiori et al., Journal of Physics: Conference Series, The CMS Electromagnetic Calorimeter Detector Control System, 331 Part 7, 072044 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Di Calafiori et al., Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Maintaining and improving the control and safety systems for the Electromagnetic Calorimeter of the CMS experiment, 396 Part 1, 012016 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Di Calafiori et al., Proceedings of the International Conference on Accelerator and Large Experimental Physics Control Systems, Improving the Compact Muon Solenoid Electromagnetic Calorimeter Control and Safety Systems for the Large Hadron Collider Run 2, MOPGF016, pp. 117–120 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gomez-Reino et al., Proceedings of the International Conference on Accelerator and Large Experimental Physics Control Systems, The Compact Muon Solenoid Detector Control System, MOB005, pp. 10–12 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Siemens SCADA System SIMATIC WinCC Open Architecture website, https://w3.siemens.com/mcms/human-machine-interface/en/visualization-software/simatic-wincc-open-architecture/Pages/Default.aspx, accessed: 24 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- O. Holme et al., The JCOP Framework, Europhysics Conference Abstracts, 29J, WE2.1–6O* (2005) [Google Scholar]
- CERN IT - Jira Service, http://information-technology.web.cern.ch/services/JIRA-service, accessed: 24 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.