EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T1 - Online computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- The ALICE Collaboration, JINST Vol 3,S08002 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- The ALICE Collaboration, Technical Design Report for the Upgrade of the Online-Offline Computing System, CERN-LHCC-2015-006 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Turany et al., ALFA: ALICE-FAIR new message queuing based framework, Proceedings of 23rd Computing in High Energy Physics (2018), CHEP2018 [Google Scholar]
- G. Neskovic, Data distribution and load balancing for the ALICE Online-Offline (O2) system, Proceedings of 23rd Computing in High Energy Physics (2018), CHEP2018 [Google Scholar]
- FairMQ, https://github.com/FairRootGroup/FairMQ [Google Scholar]
- G. Eulisse et al., Evolution of the ALICE Software Framework for Run 3, Proceedings of 23rd Computing in High Energy Physics (2018), CHEP2018 [Google Scholar]
- F. Costaet al., Journal of Physics: Conference Series Vol 898, 032011 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.