EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T2 - Offline computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- Brun R and Rademakers F 1997 ROOT—an object oriented data analysis framework Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment vol 389 (Elsevier) pp 81–86 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration 2006 CMS physics TDR: volume I, detector performance and software Tech. Rep. CERN-LHCC-2006-001 CERN-LHCC [Google Scholar]
- Rovere M 2015 The Data Quality Monitoring software for the CMS experiment at the LHC Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol 664 (IOP Publishing) p 072039 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tuura L, Meyer A, Segoni I and Della Ricca G 2010 CMS data quality monitoring: systems and experiences Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol 219 (IOP Publishing) p 072020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tuura L, Eulisse G and Meyer A 2010 CMS data quality monitoring web service Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol 219 (IOP Publishing) p 072055 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rapsevicius V, CMS DQM et al. 2011 CMS Run Registry: Data certification bookkeeping and publication system Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol 331 (IOP Publishing) p 042038 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lopez-Perez JA, Badgett W, Behrens U, Chakaberia I, Jo Y, Maeshima K, Maruyama S, Patrick J, Rapsevicius V, Soha A et al. 2017 The web based monitoring project at the CMS experiment Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol 898 (IOP Publishing) p 092040 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Afaq A, Dolgert A, Guo Y, Jones C, Kosyakov S, Kuznetsov V, Lueking L, Riley D and Sekhri V 2008 The CMS dataset bookkeeping service Journal of Physics: Conference Series vol 119 (IOP Publishing) p 072001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Batinkov A, Rovere M, Borrello L, De Guio F, Duggan D and Di Guida S 2013 The CMS Data Quality Monitoring Software: Experience and future improvements Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), 2013 IEEE (IEEE) pp 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- De Guio F 2015 The data quality monitoring challenge at CMS experience from first collisions and future plans Tech. Rep. CMS-CR-2015-329 CMS [Google Scholar]
- Pol A.A 2018 Anomaly detection using deep autoencoders for the assessment of the quality of the data acquired by the CMS experiment Proceedings of CHEP2018, Sofia [Google Scholar]
- Pol AA 2018 Online detector monitoring using AI: challenges, prototypes and performance evaluation for automation of online quality monitoring of the CMS experiment exploiting machine learning algorithms Proceedings of CHEP2018, Sofia [Google Scholar]
- Azzolini V 2018 Improving the use of data quality metadata via a partnership of technologies and resources between the CMS experiment at CERN and industry Proceedings of CHEP2018, Sofia [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.