EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T2 - Offline computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3, S08003 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Letter of Intent for the Phase-II Upgrade of the ATLAS Experiment , CERN-LHCC-2012-022 (2012) , https://cds.cern.ch/record/1502664 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Eur. Phys. J. C70, 823 (2010) , 1005.4568 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS computing: Technical design report (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, MC+MC Pile-up Overlay Performance Plots (2018) , https://atlas.web.cern.ch/Atlas/GROUPS/PHYSICS/PLOTS/SIM-2018-002/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Haas, ATLAS Collaboration, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 898, 042004 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Tech. Rep. ATL-INDET-PUB-2014-001, CERN, Geneva (2014) , https://cds.cern.ch/record/1669603 [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Lange, M. Hildreth, V.N. Ivantchenko, I.O. and, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 608, 012056 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.