EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T3 - Distributed computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- S Chatrchyan et al. (The CMS Collaboration), The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC JINST 3, S08004 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B Bockelman et al. Exploring GlideinWMS and HTCondor scalability frontiers for an expanding CMS Global Pool, to be published in these proceedings (CHEP 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M Cinquilli, D Spiga, C Grandi, J M Hernandez, P Konstantinov, M Mascheroni, H Riahi and E Vaandering, CRAB: Establishing a new generation of services for distributed analysis at CMS, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. , 396(3), 032026 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J Alwall et al., The automated computation of tree-level and next-to-leading order differential cross sections, and their matching to parton shower simulations , arXiv:1405.0301 [hep-ph] (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J Balcas et al., CMS Connect, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. , 898, 082032 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O Buchmueller et al., The CMS CERN Analysis Facility (CAF), J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 219, 052022 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M Abadi et al., TensorFlow: Large-scale machine learning on heterogeneous systems, arXiv:1603.04467 [cs.DC](2016) [Google Scholar]
- D Thain, T Tannenbaum and M Livny, Condor and the Grid, Grid Computing: Making The Global Infrastructure a Reality, ISBN: 0-470-85319-0 (John Wiley & Sons, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J Blomer, C Aguado-Sánchez, P Buncic and A Harutyunyan, Distributing LHC application software and conditions databases using the CernVM file system, J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 331, 042003 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GM Kurtzer, V Sochat, MW Bauer, Singularity: Scientific containers for mobility of compute, PLoS ONE, 12(5): e0177459. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- NVIDIA Deep Learning: https://developer.nvidia.com/deep-learning [Google Scholar]
- J Nickolls, I Buck, M Garland, and K Skadron. Scalable Parallel Programming with CUDA. Queue 6, 2 , 40–53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Singularity Software: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1308868 [Google Scholar]
- E Fajardo Hernandez, OSG and GPUs: A tale of two use cases, to be published in these proceedings (CHEP 2018) [Google Scholar]
- CVMFS-Singularity-Sync OSG scripts to maintain Singularity images in CVMFS: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1469012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.