EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||T3 - Distributed computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- Zhen-An, Status of BEPCII/BESIII project, In Accelerator and particle physics, Proceedings, 9th Winter Institute, APPI 2004, Japan, February 16-20 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jollet, The JUNO experiment, Nuovo Cim , C39(4):318 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. P. An et al, The muon system of the Daya Bay Reactor antineutrino experiment, Nucl.Instrum.Meth , A773:8-20 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Di Sciascio, The LHAASO experiment: from Gamma-Ray Astronomy to Cosmic Rays, Nucl.Part.Phys.Proc , 279-281:166-173 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- http://docs.adaptivecomputing.com/torque/6-0-0/help.htm [Google Scholar]
- http://docs.adaptivecomputing.com/maui/index.php [Google Scholar]
- Bowen Kan and Jingyan Shi and Xiaofeng Lei, A new Self-Adaptive disPatching System for local clusters, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 664 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/description.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.