EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||T3 - Distributed computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- K. Retzke, D. Weitzel, S. Bhat, T. Levshina, B. Bockelman, B. Jayatilaka, C. Sehgal, R. Quick, F. Wuerthwein, GRACC: New generation of the OSG accounting, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Publishing, 2017), Vol. 898, p. 092044 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Weitzel, B. Lin, T. Aburaad, C. Largent, R. Illingworth, S. Thapa, B. Bockelman, R. Gardner, M. Zvada, L. Bryant et al., Stashcache (2017), https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.557111 [Google Scholar]
- C. Green, P. Canal, M. Mambelli, T. Levshina, C. Edquist, B. Bockelman, S. Thapa, E. Fajardo, D. Weitzel, B. Lin et al., gratia-probe (2018), https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1473146 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Donovan, B.W. Kernighan, The Go programming language (Addison-Wesley Pro-fessional, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Videla, J.J. Williams, RabbitMQ in action: distributed messaging for everyone (Manning, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gormley, Z. Tong, Elasticsearch: The Definitive Guide: A Distributed Real-Time Search and Analytics Engine (" O’Reilly Media, Inc.", 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Labs, Grafana (2018), https://grafana.com/ [Google Scholar]
- elastic.co, Kibana (2018), https://www.elastic.co/products/kibana [Google Scholar]
- elastic.co, Filebeats (2018), https://www.elastic.co/products/beats/filebeat [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.