EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- Grid Computing Centre Karlsruhe (GridKa). Available from http://www.gridka.de [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
- NEC GxFS - GPFS Appliance. Available from https://www.nec.com/en/global/solutions/hpc/storage/gxfs.html [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
- IBM Spectrum Scale. Available from https://www.ibm.com/us-en/marketplace/scale-out-file-and-object-storage [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
- NetApp SANtricity Dynamic Disk Pools (DDP). Available from https://www.netapp.com/us/info/what-is-dynamic-disk-pools-technology.aspx [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dorigo et al., XROOTD/TXNetFile: A Highly Scalable Architecture for Data Access in the ROOT Environment, Proceedings of the 4th WSEAS International Conference on Telecommunications and Informatics (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fuhrmann et al., dCache, Storage System for the Future, Euro-Par 2006 Parallel Pro-cessing, 1106–1113 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- The ELK stack. Available from https://www.elastic.co/elk-stack [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
- Grafana. Available from https://grafana.com/ [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
- Telegraf/InfluxDB. Available from https://www.influxdata.com/ [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
- SCC/SDM Grafana - WLCG Tier-1 Center. Available from https://grafana-sdm.scc.kit.edu/ [accessed 2019-02-14] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.