EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- J. Wengler, How grid computing helped cern hunt the higgs, 2012, Available from https://sciencenode.org/feature/how-grid-computing-helped-cern-hunt-higgs.php [accesses 2019–03–24] [Google Scholar]
- P. Fuhrmann and V. Gülzow, dCache, storage system for the future, in European Conference on Parallel Processing. Springer, pp. 1106–1113, (2006), [Google Scholar]
- A. Millar, T. Baranova, G. Behrmann, C. Bernardt, P. Fuhrmann, D. Litvintsev, T. Mkrtchyan, A. Petersen, A. Rossi, and K. Schwank, dCache, agile adoption of storage technology, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 396, no. 3. IOP Publishing, pp. 32077–087, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Salomoni, I. Campos, L. Gaido, G. Donvito, M. Antonacci, P. Fuhrman, J. Marco, A. Lopez-Garcia, P. Orviz, I. Blanquer et al., Indigo-datacloud: foundations and architectural description of a platform as a service oriented to scientifc computing, arXiv preprint arXiv:1603.09536, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) v1.1.1, SNIA, iSO/IEC 17826: 2016. [Google Scholar]
- G. Behrmann, P. Fuhrmann, M. Grønager, and J. Kleist, A distributed storage system with dcache, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 119, no. 6. IOP Publishing, p. 062014, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shepler, M. Eisler, D. Noveck, Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Minor Version 1 Protocol, RFC 5661, DOI:10.17487/RFC5661 (2010), Available from https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5661.txt [accessed 2019–03–24] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hildebrand and P. Honeyman, Exporting storage systems in a scalable manner with pnfs, in Mass Storage Systems and Technologies, Proceedings. 22nd IEEE/13th NASA Goddard Conference on. IEEE, 2005, pp. 18–27, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Elmsheuser, P. Fuhrmann, Y. Kemp, T. Mkrtchyan, D. Ozerov, and H. Stadie, LHC data analysis using NFSv4.1 (pNFS): A detailed evaluation, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 331, no. 5. IOP Publishing, p. 052010, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.samba.org [accessed 2019–03–24] [Google Scholar]
- A. Birgisson, J.G. Politz, U. Erlingsson, A. Taly, M. Vrable, and M. Lentczner, Macaroons: Cookies with contextual caveats for decentralized authorization in the cloud, in NDSS, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.