EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- The IceCube Neutrino Observatory: Instrumentation and Online Systems - IceCube Collaboration (Aartsen, M.G. et al.) JINST 12 (2017) no. 03, P03012 arXiv:1612.05093 [astroph.IM] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ecma International. “ECMA‐404—The JSON Data Interchange Format.” (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Introducing JSON [Internet]. [cited 2018 Oct 3]. Available from: https://json.org/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Fielding, and R. Taylor. Architectural styles and the design of network-based software architectures. Vol 7. Doctoral dissertation: University of California, Irvine (2000). [Google Scholar]
- MongoDB project, “MongoDB”, version 4.0.2, 2018. Available from: https://www.mongodb.com/download-center#community [accessed 2018-10-04] [Google Scholar]
- P. Leach, M. Mealling, and R. Salz. “RFC 4122: A Universally Unique IDentifier (UUID) URN Namespace, 2005.”. [accessed 2018 Oct 4]. Available from: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4122.txt [Google Scholar]
- P. Meade. “jade: An End-To-End Data Transfer and Catalog Tool”. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 898. No. 6. IOP Publishing, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Python project, “Python” version 3.7.0, 2018. Available from https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-370/ [accessed 2018-10-04] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.