EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2019EOS Optical Technologies
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Manufacturing, Tolerancing and Testing of Optical Systems (MOS) – Session 6|
|Published online||10 September 2019|
- K. Fuerschbach et al., “Assembly of a freeform off-axis optical system employing three p-polynomial Zernike mirrors, ” Optics Letters 39, 2896-2899 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Howard et al., “Improving the performance of three-mirror imaging systems with Freeform Optics, ” in Freeform Optics 2013, OSA Technical Digest, (The Optical Society, 2013), paper FT2B.6 [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Lawson et al., “Freeform monolithic multi-surface telescope manufacturing” in Optical Design Fabrication 2017 (The Optical Society, 2017), paper JTH1C.2 [Google Scholar]
- T. Lynch et al., “Deterministic form correction of extreme freeform optical surfaces” Proc. SPIE 9633, Optifab 2015, 96331F [Google Scholar]
- D. Brooks et al., “Manufacturing of a large, extreme freeform, conformal window with robotic polishing, ” Proc. SPIE 10742, Optical Manufacturing and Testing XIII, 107420L [Google Scholar]
- T. Blalock et al., “Metrology of Freeform Optics, ” Optical Design and Fabrication 2017 (The Optical Society, 2017), paper JTh4B.1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.