EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 216, 20198th International Conference on Acoustic and Radio EeV Neutrino Detection Activities (ARENA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Christian Glaser for the ARIANNA Collaboration, ARIANNA: Measurement of cosmic rays with a radio neutrino detector in Antarctica, These Proceedings, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Barwick et al., Observation of classically ‘forbidden’ electromagnetic wave propagation, JCAP 07(2018)055, arXiv:1804.10430 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Deaconu et al. Measurements and Modeling of Near-Surface Radio Propagation in Glacial Ice and Implications for Neutrino Experiments, submitted to PRD, arXiv:1805.12576 [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Casey et al., The 1500 m South Pole ice core: recovering a 40 ka environmental record, Annals of Glaciology, 55 (2014) 68, 137–146 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Barwick et al., A First Search for Cosmogenic Neutrinos with the ARIANNA Hexagonal Radio Array, Astroparticle Physics 70 (2015) 12–26 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Barwick et al., Radio detection of air showers with the ARIANNA experiment on the Ross Ice Shelf, Astroparticle Physics 90 (2017) 50–68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Pfender for the ARA and ARIANNA Collaboration, TeVPa 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Barwick, Past and Present Development of Radio Neutrino Detectors, These Proceedings, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.