EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 216, 20198th International Conference on Acoustic and Radio EeV Neutrino Detection Activities (ARENA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Future and Perspectives|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Saldana, M., PhD Thesis, Acoustic System Development for Neutrino Underwater Detectors. Gandia: Universitat Politecnica de Valencia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ardid, M., et al. Sensors, Acoustic Transmitters for Underwater Neutrino Telescopes, 12 ( 4 ) p4113–4132 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G, Askaryan. Atomic Energy, Hydrodynamical emission of tacks of ionising particles in stable liquids, 3 p152 (1957) [Google Scholar]
- Saldana, M., et al. Sensors, Transducer Development and Characterization for Underwater Acoustic Neutrino Detection Calibration 16 ( 8 ) p1210 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Buis; et al. Characterization of the KM3NeT hydrophone. ARENA2018 this issue. [Google Scholar]
- Campo-Valera, M; et al. Sensors, Acoustic Parametric Signal Generation for Underwater Communication 18 ( 7 ) p2149 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.