EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- V. Vittal, N. Bhatia, A.A. Fouad Analysis of the inter-area mode phenomenon in power systems following large disturbances, IEEE Trans. Power Systems. 6(4), (1991) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Sanchez-Gasca, V. Vittal, M.J. Gibbard, et al. Inclusion of higher order terms for small signal (modal) analysis: committee report-task force on assessing the need to include higher order terms for small-signal (modal) analysis, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 20(4), 1886-1904, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, W. Du, H. Wang, Z. Chen, H.F. Li, A Novel Emergency Damping Control to Suppress Power System Inter-Area Oscillations, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 28(3), 3165-3173, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dobson, Strong Resonance Effects in Normal Form Analysis and Subsynchronous Resonance, in Proc. Bulk Power System Dynamics Control, Onomichi, Japan, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Du, Y. Wang, H.F. Wang, Q. Fu, Concept of Modal Repulsion for Examining the Sub-synchronous Oscillations in Power Systems, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 33(4), 4614-4624, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. McCalley, Transmission Security: Rules, Risks, and Blackouts. [Online]. Available: http://www.ece.cmu.edu/cascadingfailures/OpShrtCrseJDM3.pdf, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.A.N. Sarmadi, V. Venkatasubramanian, Inter-Area Resonance in Power Systems From Forced Oscillations, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 31(1), 378-386 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Seppänen, J. Turunen, A. Nikkilä, L. Haarla, Resonance of Forcing Oscillations and Inter-Area Modes in the Nordic Power System, 2018 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT-Europe), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Virulkar, G.V. Gotmare, Sub-synchronous resonance in series compensated wind farm: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 55, 1010-1029, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Shaira, X. Xiea, L. Wanga, W. Liua, J. Heb, H. Liuc, Overview of emerging subsynchronous oscillations in practical wind power systems, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 99, 159-168, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Yadykin, D.E. Kataev, A.B. Iskakov, V.K. Shipilov, Characterization of power systems near their stability boundary using the sub-Gramian method. Control Eng. Practice, 53, 173-183, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Vassilyev, I.B. Yadykin, A.B. Iskakov, et al., Participation factors and sub-Gramians in the selective modal analysis of electric power systems, IFAC-Papers OnLine, 50(1), 14806-14811, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Du, Q. Fu, H. Wang, Y. Wang, “Concept of modal repulsion for examining the subsynchronous oscillations caused by wind farms in power systems, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 34(1), 378-386, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kundur, Power Systems Stability and Control. (McGraw-Hill, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.