EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- I. Kolosok, E. Korkina. Analysis of resilience of a digital substation using an attack tree. Releishchik, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mehrdad, S. Mousavian, G. Madraki, Yu. Dvorkin. Cyber-physical resilience of electrical power systems against malicious attacks: A review. // Current Sustainable /Renewable Energy Reports, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40518-018-0094-8 (28.06.2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Voropai, I. Kolosok, E. Korkina. Problems of enhancing the digital substation resilience. Relay protection and automatic equipment, 34, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kolosok, E. Korkina, L. Gurina. Reliability analysis of results of state assessment using PMU data at WAMS cyber attacks. (Methodological issues of studying reliability of large energy systems. Vyp. 66 Minsk: BNTU, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Papkov, A. Kulikov, V. Osokin. Cyber threats and cyber attacks in electric energy industry. (Nizhny Novgorod: NIU RANHiGS, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Nan, G. Sansavini, W. Kröger, and H.R. Heinimann. A Quantitative Method for Assessing the Resilience of Infrastructure Systems. PSAM (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lukatsky Cyber resilience and cyber survivability, cyber robustness, cyber continuity. https://www.securitylab.ru/blog/personal/Business_without_danger/342751.php (12.03.2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Vlasov, A.S. Kirillov, A.A. Kuzmin, A.E. Nazarovskiy, S.A. Peregudov, A.A. Serdtsev. Cluster digital substation with flexible dynamic architecture. (The International Conference “Digital substation. IEC 61850 standard” Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikov, V. Zinin, A. Petrov. Cyber security of a digital substation in the “Digital Substation” technology with account of import substitution. (Relay protection and automatic equipment for energy systems, St.-Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ivanchenko. Management and maintenance of substations of National Power Grid. (Energetik (Annex). -M.: Energoprogress, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Levshin, M. Shurdov. Cyber secure DSS. Elektroenergiya. Transmission and Distribution. 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kotsynyak, I. Kuleshov, A. Kudryavtsev, O. Lauta. Resilience of an information-communication network. (SPb: Boston-spektr, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Obychaiko, V. Shikhin. Development of a combined method for assessing the operating reliability of cyber-physical systems. (Proc. of XI All-Russia Conference “IT in power engineering”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Nikandrov, L.A. Slavutsky, D.V. Suslov, I.G. Nazarov. A complex for ensuring the controlled degradation of a control system of an energy facility at cyber attacks. (Proc. of XI All-Russia Conference “IT in power engineering”, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Horia-Nicolai L. Teodorescu. Defining resilience using probabilistic event trees. sci-hub.se/10.1007/s10669-015-9550-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.