EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- N. Voropai, Z. Styczynski, I. Shushpanov, Pham Trung Son., and K. Suslov, “Security model of active distribution electric networks,” Thermal Engineering Vol. 60, Issue 14, 2013, pp. 1024-1030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. McDonald, “Adaptive intelligent power systems: Active distribution networks,” Energy Policy, Vol. 36, No. 6, 2008, pp. 4346-4351. [Google Scholar]
- G. Celli, E. Giani, G.G. Soma, and F. Pilo, “Planning of reliable active distribution systems,” 44th Session CIGRE 2012, Paris, France. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Begovic (ed.), Electrical Transmission Systems and Smart Grids: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology, Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Styczynski Z.A., Voropai N.I., Shushpanov I.N., Suslov K.V. Features of the reliability model of an active distribution electrical network // Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University. 2013. No. 4 (75). P. 167-171. [Google Scholar]
- O. Svezhentseva, and N. Voropai, “Optimization of supply source allocation in the problem of rational configuration of electricity supply system,” IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe 2012, Berlin, Germany [Google Scholar]
- S. Khator, “Power distribution planning: A review of models and issues,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 12, No. 4, 1997, pP. 11511159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Temraz, “Distribution system expansion planning models: An overview,” Electric Power System Research, Vol. 98, No. 3, 1993, pp. 61-70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Conte, F. D’Agostino, F. Silvestro, Operational constrained nonlinear modeling and identification of active distribution networks, Electric Power Systems Research, Volume 168, March 2019, Pages 92-104 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ali Ehsan, Qiang Yang State-of-the-art techniques for modelling of uncertainties in active distribution network planning: A review, Applied Energy, Volume 239, 1 April 2019, Pages 1509-1523 [Google Scholar]
- P. Georgilakis, and N. Hatziargyriou, “A review of power distribution planning in the modern power systems era: Models, methods and future research,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 121, No. 2, 2015, pp.89-100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Shushpanov, N.I. Voropai, “Development and study of the reliability calculation method for radial distribution network,” Methodological problems of reliability study of large energy systems. Issue 60. – SPb.: PEIPK, 2010. – P. 95-105. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.