EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Pecas Lopes J.A., Hatziargyriou N., Mutale J., Djapic P., Jenkins N., “Integrating distributed generation into electric power systems: A review of drivers, challenges and opportunities”, Electric Power System Research, 2007, Vol. 77, No. 9, pp. 1189-1203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stennikov V.A., “Distributed energy generation: mission, situation, opportunities”, Energy: Economics, Technology, Ecology, 2016, No. 1, p. 2-10. [Google Scholar]
- Stennikov V.A., “Distributed energy generation: barriers, trends, forecasts”, Energy: Economics, Technology, Ecology, 2016, No. 2, P. 2-8. [Google Scholar]
- Gurevich Yu.E., Ilyushin P.V., Features of the calculation of operating conditions in load centers with distributed generation, Nizhny Novgorod, RANEPA, 2018, 280 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ilyushin PV, “Possibilities of providing reliable power supply to consumers of the first reliability category (including a special group) in an islanded mode from distributed generation facilities”, Methodological issues of studying the reliability of large energy systems. Issue 66, Minsk, BNTU, 2018, P. 147-153. [Google Scholar]
- Kontis E.O., Kryonidis G.C., Nousdilis A.I., Malamaki K.-N.D., Papagiannis G.K., “Power flow analysis of islanded AC microgrids”, IEEE Power Tech, Milan, Italy, June 23 – 27, 2019, 6 p. [Google Scholar]
- Roos M.H., Nguyen P.H., Morren J., Slootweg J.G., “Modeling of distributed energy resources for simulating fault-initiated islanding of microgrids”, IEEE Power Tech, Milan, Italy, June 23 – 27, 2019, 5 p. [Google Scholar]
- Van der Kam M., Van Sark W., “Smart charging of electric vehicles with photovoltaic power and vehicle-to-grid technology in a microgrid: Case study”, Applied Energy, 2015, Vol. 152, pp. 20-30. [Google Scholar]
- Di Giorgio A., Pimpinella L., “An event-driven smart home controller enabling consumer economic saving and automated demand-side management”, Applied Energy, 2012, Vol. 96, pp. 92-103. [Google Scholar]
- De Craemer K., Vandael S., Claessens B., Deconinck G., “An event-driven dual coordination mechanisms for demand-side management of PHEVs”, IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, 2014, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 751-760. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong S.H., Yu M., Huang X., “A real-time demand response algorithm for heterogeneous devices in buildings and homes”, Energy, 2015, Vol. 80, pp. 123-132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang X., Zhang Y., He H., Ren S., Weng G., “Real-time demand-side management for a microgrid considering uncertainties”, IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, 2019, Vol. 10, No. 3, 3401-3414. [Google Scholar]
- User guide of the Rustab software [electronic resource]. www.rastrwin.ru [Google Scholar]
- Gurevich Yu.E., Libova L.E., Okin A.A. Calculations of stability and emergency control in power systems. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1990, 178 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.