EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2019XIII International Workshop on Quantum Optics (IWQO-2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- C. J. Chunnilall, Standard: ETSI GS QKD 011 (ETSI, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wei, Senior Thesis in Electrical Engineering (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Magnitskiy, et al., Metrology of photon statistics of pulsed low-photon light sources (2018 International Conference Laser Optics, IEEE, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Bondurant, et al., Opt. letters, 7, 11 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Scully, E. Willis, J. R. Lamb, Phys. Rev. V, 179, 2 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Klyshko, M. Chekhova, S. Kulik, Physical foundations of quantum electronics (World Scientific, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kennedy, Particle swarm optimization (Encyclopedia of machine learning, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kaminishi, et al., Phys. Rev. A, 24, 1 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- F. E. Curtis, et al., Math. Prog., 136, 1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Hogg, J. A. Scott, HSL_MA97 (Science and Technology Facilities Council, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.