EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2019XIII International Workshop on Quantum Optics (IWQO-2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- J.R. Lakowicz, Principles of Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Third Edition. (NY, Springer, 2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Hau, Nature Photonics, 2, 451 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuraptsev, I.M. Sokolov, M.D. Havey, Phys. Rev. A, 96, 023830 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bozhokin, I.M. Sokolov, Opt. Spectrosc., 125(3), 317 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bobyl, A. Zabrodskii, M. Kompan, V. Malyshkin, O. Novikova, E. Terukov, D. Agafonov, arxiv:1611.07386. (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.