EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2019XXVI Conference on Numerical Methods for Solving Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (EPPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- V.I. Bochkarev, Theoretical aspects of retroreflective road marking, 383-B00, 11 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- MERCALIN PREFAB prefabricated thermoplastic elements for road marking, Information bulletin of the company “LKF VEJMARKERING A / S” (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Road marking and retroreflective materials. Information Bulletin of Megotex LLC, 16 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Belov, The main provisions of the guidelines for marking roads, Roads of Russia of the XXI century, 2, 55–60 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Platonov, Synthetic materials used in building and repairing of car roads, Information Review 2, 31 (NIITEKHIM, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Pugin, V.S. Yushkov. Modern materials for applying road marking, Materials of the international scientific and practical conference “Problems of the functioning of transport systems”, 275-278, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Marking of roads with application of noise strip, Technical sciences from theory to practice: collection (Novosibirsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Yushkov, A.M. Burgonutdinov, V.S. Yushkov, Modern approaches to the application of horizontal road marking, Bulletin of the Perm State Technical University “Environmental Protection, Transport, Life Safety”, 1, 136-141 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Stupishin, A.O. Gladyshkin, M.S. Razumov, N.E. Bykovskaya, Patent No. 122661 of the Russian Federation (10 December 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Minin, A.М. Anischenko, V.I. Pushin, А.V. Novoselov and Yu.V. Pasynkov, Patent No. 2213156 of the Russian Federation (5 February 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Papyrin, V. Kosarev, S. Klinkov, A. Alkhimov, V. Fomin, Cold Spray Technology, Elsevier Science, 336 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.