EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2019XXVI Conference on Numerical Methods for Solving Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (EPPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- S. P. Timoshenko, W. WeaverJr., D. H. Young Vibration Problems in Engineering // John Wiley Sons, 1990 – pp. 624. [Google Scholar]
- Gorynin G.L., Nemirovsky Yu.V. Spatial tasks of bending and torsion of layered structures. Asymptotic splitting method. – Novosibirsk, 2004. – 409 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gorynin G.L., Nemirovsky Yu.V. Tranverse vibration of laminated beams in Three-Dimensional Formulation // Int. Appl. Mech. – 2005. – 41, N. 6. – P. 631-645. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gorynin G.L., Nemirovsky Yu.V. Deformation of laminated anisotropic bars in the three-dimensional statement 1.Transverse-longitudinal bending and edge compatibility condition // Mechanics of Composite Materials, Vol. 45, N. 3, 2009. – pp. 257-280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gorynin G.L., Gorynina O.G. The study of the stress-strain state of a three-layer I-beam in three-dimensional statement // Vestnik Sibadi. – 2012. – N. 5 (27). – pp. 49-54. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Gere, S. P. Timoshenko Mechanics of materials. 4th Edition, PWS, 1997. – 912 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.