EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2019XXVI Conference on Numerical Methods for Solving Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (EPPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- S. Poonaya, C. Thinvongpituk and U. Teeboonma, Proceedings of WASET, 26, 329-334 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mata, A. Barbat, S. Oller and R. Boroschek, Arch. comput. methods eng, 15, 489-539 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nagel, “Impact and energy absorption of straight and tapered rectangular tubes”, Ph.D. thesis, Queensland University of Technology (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Olabi, E. Morris and M, Hashmi, Journal of Thin-Walled Structures, 45, 706–726 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmad Zaidi and G. Ling Lang, Journal of Science and Technology, 2, 563-580 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Marzbanrad, M. Mehdikhanlo and A. Saeedi Pour, Turkish J. Eng. Env., 33, 159–166 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao and J. Fang, International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 67, 257-261 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghaidan, Tikrit Journal of Eng. Sciences, 18 (3), 52-60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kumpyak, Z. Galyautdinov and D. Kokorin, II All-Russian Scientific Conference of Young Scientists “Advanced Materials in Technology and Construction”, 1698, (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kumpyak and N. Meshcheulov, Vestnik TSUAB, 6, 70-80 (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kezmane, B. Chiaia, O. Kumpyak, V. Maksimov and L. Placidi, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, 20, 1-38 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Rastorguev, Building mechanics and analysis of structures, 1, 50-57 (2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Abdul-Rakhman, Increase of load-bearing capacity of concrete structures under impact loads, (PhD Thesis, Moscow, 1995) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- SP 88.13330.2014 The protective shelters of civil defense, 122, (2013). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Rastorguev, A.I. Plotnikov, D.Z. Khusnutdinov, Proektirovanie zdaniy i sooruzheniy pri avariynykh vzryvnykh vozdeystviyakh, 15, 2, (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.