EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2019XXVI Conference on Numerical Methods for Solving Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (EPPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- O.G. Kumpyak, Z.R. Galyautdionv, O.R. Pachmurin, V.S. Samsonov, Reinforced concrete and stone structures, 673 (ASV, Mocsow, 2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Perelmuter, V.I. Slivker, Analytic model of structures and analysis capability of them, 600 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Perelmuter, M.A. Mikitarenko, S.G. Burygin, Structural Analysis with Lay-outs Changed during the Action of Load, 251 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Perelmuter, O.V. Kabantsev, Analysis of structures with varying design scheme, 148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ilyicheva, R.A. Mangusheva, Reference geotechnics. Foundations, foundations and underground structures, 1040 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tyapin, Accounting for the interaction of structures with the base in the calculation of seismic effects, 136 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Birbraer, Calculation of structures for seismic resistance, 255 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Nuzhdin, V.S. Mikhailov, I.D. Yankovskaya, Geotechnics Fundamentals and Applications in Construction: New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations, 210 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Senin, T.E. Senina, M. N. Voskresensky, Hardware and software complex “registr-sd” for the study of seismic effects characteristics of objects under the exposure of elastic oscillations. Experiment instruments and technique, 4, 158 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.