EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2019XXVI Conference on Numerical Methods for Solving Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (EPPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- V. A. Petrov, A. Y. Bashkarev, V. I. Vettegren, The physical basis of prediction of longevity of structural materials (Polytechnics, S. Petersburg, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Petrov, Strength and longevity of structural components: an approach based on models of material as a physical medium (LAP, Saarbrücken, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kauzmann, Trans. AIME, 143, 57 (1941) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Michetti, Exp. Mech. 2, 69 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Stepanova, M. G. Petrov, V. V. Chernova, et al., Deform. Mat. Fract., 5, 37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Stepanova, M. G. Petrov, V. V. Chernova, Monit. Diagn., 8, 18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Petrov, J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 39, 104 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Tucker, S. L. Bussa, SAE Paper 750038 (1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.