EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2019IV International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems” (MNPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling of Physical Phenomena, Processes and Systems|
|Published online||09 December 2019|
- E.N. Sosenushkin, Vestnik MSTU “STANKIN” 1, (2010) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kobelev, Technology layered metal (Metallurgy, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Emelyanov, Specification and rolling regimes bimetallic sheets for the manufacture of these products way rotary drawing (Blank production in mechanical engineering. №7. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. von der Ohe, R. Johnsen, N. Espallargas Multi-degradation behavior of austenitic and super duplex stainless steel The effect of 4-point static and cyclic bending applied to a simulated seawater tribocorrosion system (Wear. Vol. 288, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zmitrowicz Models of kinematic dependent anisotropic and heterogeneous friction. (Int.J.Solids Struct, Vol. 43, 2005.) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Nikitin, Longitudinal vibrations of elastic rods in the presence of dry friction (Izvestiya AN SSSR, MTT. №6, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Nikitin, Wave propagation in elastic bar in the presence of dry friction (Engineering magazine, MTT, V.3. Vol. 1, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Nikitin, Rigid body shot by elastic rods with an external dry friction (Engineering magazine, MTT, №25, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nikitin, A. Khamraev, E. Yanovskaya, Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 50, 26-31 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yanovska, On the problem of the vibrations of the diaphragm, a lumped (Sat. “Numerical modeling in mechanical problems”, Publishing house of the Moscow University, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kolesnikov, A. L Ozyabkin, E.S. Novikov An innovative approach to the study of friction, wear, and monitoring of heavily loaded tribosystems (Friction and Wear., T. 40., No. 4, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Musalimov, K. A. Nuzhdin Modeling the external dynamics of frictional interaction using the theory of stability of elastic systems (Friction and Wear., T. 40., No. 1., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nuzhdin, V. M. Musalimov The Experimental Determination of Bifurcation Components of Friction ( Procedia Engineering., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, M.P. Kozochkin, F.S. Sabirov, and A.A. Kutin, Diagnostic systems as basis for technological improvement, Proc. CIRP, 1, 599-604 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, V.A. Sinopalnikov, M.V. Tereshin, and V.D. Gurin, Control of parameters of the cutting process on the basis of diagnostics of the machine tool and workpiece, Measur. Techn., 55(5), 555-558 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, V.D. Gurin, M.A. Volosova, and N. Y. Cherkasova, Development of residual cutting tool life prediction algorithm by processing on CNC machine tool, Materialwiss. Werkstofftech., 44(9), 790-796 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.