EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2019IV International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems” (MNPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling in Biology, Chemistry and Earth’s Sciences|
|Published online||09 December 2019|
- B. Abbott, R. Abbott, T. Abbott at all., Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 061102 (2016) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Il’chenko, Bull. of the Kola SC RAS 1, 173-178 (2012) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. Il’chenko, Proceedings of the All-Russian meeting “Stress-strain state and seismicity of the lithosphere.” (Novosibirsk Publ. House of the SB RAS, Branch “Geo”, 49-53, 2003) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. Il’chenko, Bull. of the Kola SC RAS 2(10) 53–62 (2018) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- http://vladimir-gorunovich.narod.ru/index/graviton_gravitino/0-99 [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Okun’, ABC of Physics: A Very Brief Guide (World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Logunov, Priroda 4, 6-11 (2014) [in Russian] ISSN 0032-874X [Google Scholar]
- V. Il’chenko. Proceedings of the XIII International Conference “Physicochemical and Petrophysical Studies in Earth Sciences”, (Moscow, October 1-3, Borok, Oct. 4. M.: 2012), 109-112 (2011) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Avsyuk, Tidal forces and natural processes (M.: OIFZ RAS, 1996) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pushcharovsky, Yu. Pushcharovsky, Soros Educational Journal 11, 111-119 (1998) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.