EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2019IV International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems” (MNPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and High-Performance Computing|
|Published online||09 December 2019|
- Ministry of internal affairs Russian Federation.mvd.ru (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Statistics of road traffic accidents on the roads of the Russian Federation stat.gibdd.ru (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Girshick ICCV ’15, 1440-1448, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Girshick, J. Donahue, T. Darrell, J. Malik IEEE TRAMI 38 142-158, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Redmon, S. Divvala, R. Girshick, A. Farhadi IEEE CVPR, 27-30, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, D. Anguelov, D. Erhan, C. Szegedy, S. Reed, C. Fu, C. Berg ECCV (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Redmon, A. Farhadi, Yolov3: arXiv preprint arXiv :1804.02767, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Ibadov, R.R. Ibadov, B.Y. Kalmukov, and V. Krutov MATEC Web of Conferences 132, 05005, (EDP Sciences, 2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Molodtsov, A.A. Guskov, S.A. Anokhin Investigation and expertise of accidents, p. 51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Domke. IERTI Publishing Center Academy, 288 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Ibadov, B. Y. Kalmykov, R. R. Ibadov MATEC Web of Conferences. 226, 04047, (EDP Sciences, 2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.