EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2019IV International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems” (MNPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mathematical Models in Economics, Social Sciences, Methodology and Management|
|Published online||09 December 2019|
- H. Coates, Assessment of Learning // The European Higher Education Area: Between Critical Reflection and Future Policies (Springer Cham, 399-413, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission/EACEA/Eurydice, 2018, The European Higher Education Area in 2018: Bologna Process Implementation Report (Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union). http://bit.ly/2u785Z9 (accessed 20/11/2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Egorova, O.E. Kondratyev, P.V. Roslyakov, G.V. Shvedov, Science and Education: Scientific publication, (S02), 6-6 (2014) [in Russian] ISSN 1994-0408 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sadovnichy, “Reflections on the Bologna Process”, report of the rector of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor V.A. Sadovnichy at the II International Seminar “Russia and the European Higher Education Area: Plans and Prospects after the Berlin Conference” October 29-30, SPbSU, (2003) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Koroleva, Bologna system losses and achievements // IZ.RU: Izvestia newspaper website. 2017. URL: https://iz.ru/news/675017 (accessed date: 09/09/2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mikhaylova, Vestnik MSTU «STANKIN» 3(46), 147-150 (2018) [in Russian] ISSN 2072-3172 [Google Scholar]
- A. Meneghetti, Pedagogia ontopsicologica (Psicologica Editrice, Roma, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- ESU, 2018, Bologna with Student Eyes 2018, the Final Countdown. http://bit.ly/2Hm9QKB (accessed 20/11/2019). [Google Scholar]
- European University Association (EUA), 2009, Improving Quality, Enhancing Creativity: Change Processes in European Higher Education Institutions. Final Report of the Quality Assurance for the Higher Education Change Agenda (QAHECA) Project. (Brussels, EUA). http://bit.ly/2S02Ndj (accessed 20/11/2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Robinson, Creative schools: the grassroots revolution that’s transforming education (New York: Viking, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.