EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- C. Leroy, S. Pospisil, M. Suk, and Z. Vykydal, “Proposal to Measure Radiation Field Characteristics, Luminosity and Induced Radioactivity in ATLAS with TIMEPIX Devices,” Project Proposal [Online]. Available: http://cds.cern.ch/record/1646970, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, “The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider,” JINST, vol. 3, p. S08003, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sopczak, B. Ali, N. Asbah, B. Bergmann, K. Bekhouche, D. Caforio et al., “MPX Detectors as LHC Luminosity Monitor,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 62, pp. 3225–3241, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sopczak, B. Ali, T. Asawatavonvanich, J. Begera, B. Bergmann, T. Billoud et al., “Precision Luminosity of LHC Proton-Proton Collisions at 13 TeV Using Hit Counting With TPX Pixel Devices,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 64, pp. 915–924, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- T. Poikela, J. Plosila, T. Westerlund, M. Campbell, M. De Gaspari, X. Llopart, V. Gromov, R. Kluit, M. van Beuzekom, F. Zappon, V. Zivkovic, B. C, K. Desch, Y. Fu, and A. Kruth, “Timepix3: a 65k channel hybrid pixel readout chip with simultaneous ToA/ToT and sparse readout,” JINST, vol. 9, no. 05, pp. C05 013–C05 013, May 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Burian, P. Broulím, B. Bergmann, V. Georgiev, S. Pospíšil, L. Pušman, and J. Zich, “Timepix3 detector network at ATLAS experiment,” JINST, vol. 13, no. 11, p. C11024, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Luminosity determination in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV using the ATLAS detector,” 2019, ATLAS Conference Note, ATLAS-CONF-2019-021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.