EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- J. B. Simões and C. M. B. A. Correia, “Pulse processing architectures,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth., vol. A 422, pp. 405–410, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. K. Warburton, M. Momayezi, B. Hubbard-Nelson, and W. Skulski, “Digital pulse processing: New possibilities in nuclear spectroscopy,” Appl. Radiations Isotopes, vol. 53, pp. 916–920, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Cardoso, J. B. Simões and C. M. B. A. Correia, “A high performance reconfigurable hardware platform for digital pulse processing,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 921–925, Jun. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Moline, M. Thevenin, G. Corre and M. Paindavoine, “A novel digital pulse processing architecture for nuclear instrumentation,” 2015 4th International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), pp. 1–4, Lisbon, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Linear Technology, “16-Bit, 125/105/80Msps Low Power Dual ADCs,” LTC2185 datasheet. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.