EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fusion Diagnostics and Technology|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- L. Hu, et al., “Preliminary design and R&D of ITER diagnostic-radial X-ray camera”, Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 870, pp. 50–54, Jul. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hu, et al., “Design and Test of Irradiation-Related components in ITERRadial X-Ray Camera”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NUCLEARSCIENCE, vol.65, No.9, pp. 2398–2403, Sep. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ti.com/product/OPA2140/technicaldocuments [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ti.com/product/THS4131/technicaldocuments [Google Scholar]
- https://www.st.com/en/space-products/rhfl4913a.html [Google Scholar]
- https://www.st.com/en/space-products/rhfl7913a.html [Google Scholar]
- https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/products/programmable/fpga/max-10.html [Google Scholar]
- R. Roccella, private communication, Oct 2018. [Google Scholar]
- D. Hamilton, private communication, May 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.