EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Fusion Diagnostics and Technology|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- T. Gozani, M. J. King, and J. Stevenson, “The investigation of fast neutron Threshold Activation Detectors (TAD)”, J. Inst., vol. 7, pp. C02042–C02042, Feb. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. Stevenson, T. Gozani, M. Elsalim, C. Condron, and C. Brown, “Linac based photofission inspection system employing novel detection concepts”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 652, pp. 124–128, Oct. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sibczynski, A. Dziedzic, K. Grodzicki, J. Iwanowska-Hanke, M. Moszy´nski, L. Swiderski, A. Syntfeld-Ka˙zuch, D. Wolski, F. Carrel, A. Grabowski, M. Hamel, F. Laine, A. Sari, A. Iovene, C. Tintori, C. Fontana, and F. Pino, “New perspectives for undoped CaF 2 scintillator as a threshold activation neutron detector” EPJ Web of Conferences, vol. 170, p. 07012, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamel, P. Sibczynski, P. Blanc, J. Iwanowska, F. Carrel, A. Syntfeld-Ka˙zuch, and S. Normand, “A fluorocarbon plastic scintillator for neutron detection: Proof of concept”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 768, pp. 26–31, Dec. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Goorley, M. James, T. Booth, F. Brown, J. Bull, L. J. Cox, J. Durkee, J. Elson, M. Fensin, R. A. Forster, J. Hendricks, H. G. Hughes, R. Johns, B. Kiedrowski, R. Martz, S. Mashnik, G. McKinney, D. Pelowitz, R. Prael, J. Sweezy, L. Waters, T. Wilcox, and T. Zukaitis, “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview”, Nuclear Technology, vol. 180, pp. 298–315, Dec. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Shultis and R. E. Faw, “An MCNP primer”, tech. rep., Dept. of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.