EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Power Reactors Monitoring and Control|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- Acromag Inc., Criteria for Temperature Sensor Selection of T/C and RTD Sensor Types: The Basics of Temperature MeasurementUsing RTDs, Part 1~3 of 3, May 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Rudi Van Nieuwenhove and Ludo Vermeeren, Irradiation effects on temperature sensors, R-3693, ref. INSTR/1248/03-02, March 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Inkoo Hwang, et al., “Considerations regarding TemperatureMeasurement using RTDs for Industrial Process Plants,” KNS Autumn Meeting, Yeosu, Korea, Oct. 25-26, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60751, Industrial Platinum Resistance Thermometers and Platinum Temperature Sensors, Ed., 2.0, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Hayashi Denko Inc., Characteristics of RTD Elements, http://hayashidenko.co.jp/en/RTDcharacteristics.html [Google Scholar]
- Inkoo Hwang, et al., “Review of Error Sources for Application ofThermocouples in RCS Temperature Measurement for anIntegrated Reactor,” to be presented in KNS Spring Meeting, Jeju, Korea, May. 23-24, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- KS C IEC 60584-2, Thermocouples – Part 2: Tolerances, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- KS C IEC 60584-3, Thermocouples – Part 3: Extension andcompensation cables – Tolerances and identification system, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- ASME PTC 19.1-1998, Test Uncertainty, Instruments and Apparatus, Supplement to the ASME Performance Test Codes, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- James T. Nakos, Uncertainty Analysis of Thermocouple Measurements Used in Normal and Abnormal Thermal Environment Experiments at Sandia’s Radiant heat Facility and Lurance Canyon Burn Site, Sandia Report, Apr. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- KS C 1616, Resistance Temperature Detector, 1992 (2017 Reaffirmed), Dec. 1992. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.