EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Nuclear Power Reactors Monitoring and Control|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- K. J. Hofstetter, Continuous monitoring for tritium in aqueous effluents at SRS using solid scintillators, Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc. (United States), 1993. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rathnakaran et al., A real-time tritium-in-water monitor for measurement of heavy water leak to the secondary coolant 2000. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Berthold, and L.A. Jeffers. IN-SITU TRITIUM BETA DETECTOR. United States: N. p., 1998. Web. doi:10.2172/836625. [Google Scholar]
- GEANT4: http://geant4.cern.ch/. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.crystals.saint-gobain.com/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.